
I think I could spend hours just playing around with things. I started out in FD Flickr Toys. There were a lot of things I would like to try, but I have to admit I was too lazy to try to find my Flickr account information to sign in. However, I could see real potential for using photos for story starters since one of our current focal points is writing.
So then I ventured to Image Chef. I was instantly searching for just the right thing to try out - so many choices, kind of like walking into a bookstore for me. I finally found a pattern I could use, R. L. Stineish since that's all my students have been looking for the past two weeks. It was so easy. I could preview the text until I liked what I had created. Then with just a couple of clicks it was posted to my Blog! Although, when I posted it to my sidebar part of it was cut off. Then when I sent it as an entry, it went to the middle of my blog posts. That would have been okay if I wasn't going to post any text/comments with it or if I were little more savvy with how to move things around in my posts. In the end, I deleted that post and created this one by pasting the link from Image Chef into my post for adding a picture.
Speed bumps aside, I can't wait to get creating again.

No comments:
Post a Comment