I can comfortably say that I fall into the category of someone who has heard of RSS feeds and thought it was one of those things I really should learn more about. They are great in that they save you the time of going out to find all of this stuff on your own... however, you still have to have the time to actually read/check them. Kind of like you can get good information by subscribing to LM Net, but it only works if you have the time to read them. (I'm still trying to get all of my new books catalogued and out to students.)
I am thinking that this would be great for use with classes at the high school level which utilize current events. If you set up a public account, your students could access news feeds you have selected for all kinds of projects, etc.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment